Commissions & Portraits
Commissions account for a large part of my business and I'd absolutely love to work with you to create something special and unique. I work directly with clients as well as with interior designers and can't wait to create the perfect piece for your space.
For custom pieces, I will need the following information to get the process started:
- The size you want (if you aren't sure, I can help you to determine the perfect size).
- A basic idea of what you have in mind.
- A clear photo or photos you like me to work from for portraits
- 2-3 colors you would like to see included in the piece
- Fabric swatches, paint chips and photos of the space are all helpful if available.
Please note the following terms for my commissions:
- For custom paintings, other than portraits, a 50% deposit is required upfront. The balance will be due before the artwork is delivered
- For portraits, purchase one of the portrait listings under the paintings tab. Payment plans are available at checkout.
- Shipping may be extra for very large pieces and is paid prior to delivery
- I will give you a timeline once I review your project.
- 2 rounds of revisions are included in the process. For oil or clay pieces. Anything more than that will incur a change fee. Revisions on watercolor pieces must be made at the initial drawing approval.
- All commission sales are binding and final.